Happiest places to live in Buckinghamshire – according to Rightmove
The happiest places to live in the UK have been released – with Aylesbury taking the number one spot in Buckinghamshire
The figures are revealed from Rightmove’s annual ‘Happy at Home Index’ and Bucks has a few contenders in the region.
Bucks, in our opinion, is a great place to live with its beautiful countryside, historic towns, concrete cows and the Chiltern Hills of course.
Now in the tenth year, 21,000 residents were asked how happy they are where they live across 210 towns and villages in Great Britain.
There are ten happiness factors that are used listed below:
- I feel a sense of belonging
- Generally, the people are friendly and polite
- I can be myself
- Nature and green spaces
- There’s a real sense of community spirit
- Artistic and cultural activities
- Opportunities to develop skills
- Non-essential amenities e.g. restaurants and shops
- Essential local services e.g. doctors & schools
- Sports and recreational activities
Below are the three areas of Buckinghamshire that ranked in the Regional (South East)and National areas.